These bridal heels are definitely worth the splurge! Each Aruna Seth
shoe is designed and handcrafted in Northern Italy, but can be purchased online or at high-end boutiques in New York (at exclusive Botticelli shops
) and Texas.
Comfort and luxury are key with these shoes. Crafted with buttery soft leather, thick cut satin and special padding (and embellished with Swarovski crystals), these are the perfect kicks for the shoe-loving bride-to-be.
And hey, they cost less than Manolos, Jimmy Choos, and Christian Louboutins, so why not treat yourself!
Top row (L to R):
- Stella Ivory Leather Peep Toe
with classic taffeta ruffles.
- Farfalla Ivory Satin Peep Toe
embellished with Swarovski butterflies.
- Stella White Pearl Snakeskin Peep Toe
made with decadent pearlescent Italian snakeskin decorated with taffeta ruffles.
Bottom row (L to R):
- Bryony Ivory Satin Heel
crafted from white thick satin adorned with Swarovski crystal square rim detailing.
- Liana Butterfly Bridal Ballerina
- the tall girls alternative to the Farfalla Ivory Satin Peep Toe!
- Nia Frills- made from beautiful grosgrain frills touched with a hint of diamante and soft gold nappa leather.
Which style is your favorite??My vote has to be for the Stella White Pearl Snakeskin Peep Toe!