About The Man Registry
The wedding day is almost here and you’ve got all of the planning
, preparing and sweating out of the way. All that’s left to do is take that walk down the aisle.
Not so fast. Have you thought about what your gift
to the bride is going to be?
We know you’ve spent a ton of money and time already throughout the wedding planning process, but finishing strong with a great gift for your soon-to-be wife is key. We know that money is always a big concern with newlyweds, but you don’t have to spend a lot of money (if any) to give your bride special something before the wedding.
If you’ve got room in the wedding budget
to make a purchase, here are a few recommendations:
• Pair of diamond earrings
to match her engagement ring/wedding band
• Necklace to match her wedding dress
(make sure she hasn’t already picked one out)
• A bracelet to wear down the aisle
Non-jewelry (because who isn’t sick of jewelry stores by now)
• A framed family photo of you and the bride that she can display at work or in her office
or camcorder for the honeymoon
• Dress and matching heels
to wear to dinner on the first night of the honeymoon
• Create a photo scrapbook of your love story
• Gift certificate for a spa or manicure/pedicure
• Season tickets to the couple’s favorite team (works great as a gift for the groom
Sentimental gift ideas that don’t cost anything (Free = good)
• Write your own heartfelt vows
• Prepare a home cooked candlelit dinner before the wedding festivities start. Call it your last date night as fiancés
• For the artistic minded, write her poetry or paint a picture for your home
We’re sure we’re forgetting something. What other ideas do the readers of OneWed have for a great gift for the bride?