See all Wedding Dresses by Dessy
Since there are only 6 days left to send your best Dessy/Pantone Style Boards
, we wanted to share some tips to help you create the most fab board possible!
If you still haven't registered...
- Go to Dessy’s
Pantone Wedding Style Board creator
- Click “create an account” (on the top right of the screen): fill in your email address, set a password, and click “Create Account”
- Once you’ve successfully created your account, click “Continue”, and you are ready to create your fab Style Board!
Start with a single picture or photo that inspires you, and build your board around that one inspiring item! Some great places for inspiration...
- Style Me Pretty
- Preston Bailey's Event Design website
- Mindy Weiss Party Consultants website
Blindly pick 2, 3 or 4 colors you like, and then just fill your board with all the Dessy
accessories in those colors. These boards are supposed to inspire you, ladies!
Try to think of the vibe
you want at your wedding. Whether it’s vintage chic, old Hollywood, low-key country, or modern romance, you can “try before you buy” using the Dessy/Pantone
Style Board creator!
Play Matchy Matchy! You’ve selected your wedding color palette (which is great), but don’t be a slave to it! Feel free to pull in vibrant pops of color or unique hues, outside of your primary wedding colors- this is what sets fabulous wedding décor apart from mediocre wedding décor!
Dying for some of the Dessy items featured in the style board below?
- One-shoulder matte satin bridesmaid dress (style 6587)
- Cutesy crisp organdy flower girl dress
in Pantone American Beauty