Turquoise, Black and White Wedding: Inspired by PANTONE’s 2010 Color of the Year!
Escape with PANTONE's Color of the Year
for 2010! PANTONE Turquoise
is universally flattering, and has appeal for men and women, making it a perfect accent color for your wedding color palette!
And lucky for us, Turquoise is one of the nearly 200 PANTONE WEDDING Colors available from Dessy
! Check out my Turquoise, Black and White Dessy style board
above. Isn't that a fab color combination? And I love the After Six bridesmaid dress (style 6574)
in the Turquoise color!
So now that you are feeling inspired, jump on the Dessy site, create your Dessy-PANTONE style board
(with or without the Turquoise Color of the Year), and send it to email@example.com
! You don't want to miss your chance to score $500 in Dessy swag
Loving the items in this style board??
- Two Color Cornucopia Invitations
from Gryphon Stationers
- Chic Black and White wedding cake
and white bridal bouquet
from JL Designs
- Stylish clutch from J-Crew
- Fabulous Turquoise chandelier
- After Six bridesmaid dress, style 6574
- Black, white and gold Kate Spade snake skin pumps
- Lovely white wedding dress
with black sash by Tara Keely
- Bochic necklace
- Turquoise and Gold Fan Brooches
Disclosure: The $500 prize will be donated by Dessy, a OneWed Sponsor.
More Popular Posts & Galleries