A little birdy told me that Cobalt Blue
will be one of the hottest, most requested colors for weddings in 2010. Since keeping our Savvy Scoopers on top of all the latest wedding trends is what we do here at OneWed, here's a little Cobalt Blue, Yellow, and Gold wedding inspiration!
Cobalt Blue is a beautiful bold hue that pairs nicely with bright, vibrant tones. Don't select this color palette just because it'll be hot in 2010. But if you are going for a fresh, ethereal vibe at your wedding, Cobalt Blue is a fantastic choice!
Lovin' some of the items in this Cobalt Blue Dessy Style Board?
- Marigold Dessy bridesmaid dress (Style 2724)
and Sapphire Flower Girl dress
- Duchess Satin Bow Tie
, in Sapphire, for your groom or groomsmen
- Yellow and white wedding cake with ombre latticework, via Martha Stewart Weddings
- Regal cobalt blue and gold tent
by Matthew Robbins of Artfool
- Gold and austrian crystal bridal headband from ban.do
- Joan & David Demille mustard yellow pumps via Zappos
- White, cobalt blue, silver and gold Wedding in a Box
by Marc Wilson Design
And check out the new Palette feature
that Dessy (our generous sponsor) has added to their fab Dessy-Pantone
style board builder! Just another addition to help you win $500 in Dessy swag
for our December Style Board Challenge
! Send your best mood boards to email@example.com
by Dec. 30th!