For a lot of brides one of the last things they remember to do is buy their bridesmaids' gifts.
If you're about to get married, this week's Savvy Steal might just help you out.
Fabulous Etsy designer Jesse Janes
is giving you your choice of six (6) of her adorable bridal party pendants and chains. Each pendant and chain comes wrapped in its own sweet organza bag. These necklaces are made of recycled scrabble tiles, so they're not only cute as can be, they're environmentally friendly.
You can choose any combo of pendants. Four bridesmaids, a bride and a flower girl? Or all six bridesmaids? Whatever you want. Personally, I love the http://www.etsy.com/listing/50371888/tie-tack-man-of-honor-weddings-choose
" rel="follow">"Man of Honor" tie tack for the non-traditional bridal party!
Whatever your bridal party colors, Jesse
has something to match the pendants come in red, royal blue, navy, black, purple, fuschia, teal, mustard yellow, robin egg blue, and green.
Jesse also has a great collection of tie tacks and cuff links for the groomsmen.
Ready to win? Here's what you do
(rules have changed a little, so read carefully):
• Sign into OneWed or register if you are new to the site.
• Click the Facebook Like button at the top of the post.
• Comment on any Savvy Scoop blog post while signed in.
• Each comment you post will give you one additional entry into this week's giveaway.
• Contest ends on Friday, July 2nd, so get your comments in before this deadline!
• We'll announce the winner before 5pm CST on July 2nd on the blog. If you win, you’ll have one week to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to claim your prize.
Other Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
Shop OneWed for Other Bridesmaids' Gifts