I'm getting married in September and my wedding dress is strapless with a crystal-encrusted belt below the bust. I'm looking for a big, chunky crystal necklace and have searched on SO many websites but haven't had any luck. Hoping you can steer me in the right direction!
Oh girl! When it comes to statement wedding jewelry, I can definitely help! Below are a few of my favorite sites for bridal bling:
1. Charm & Chain: This website is jam-packed with dazzling statement wedding pieces! Charm & Chain's Vintage Collection is a must-see, filled with blinged out treasures from eras past!
2. Net-a-Porter: If you're willing to splurge, there are two drop dead gorgeous crystal necklaces by Valentino in Net-a-Porter's Wedding Boutique. Nothing short of stunning!
3. Erin Cole: High on drama with exquisite taste? Then Erin Cole's one-of-a-kind bridal necklaces will make your heart skip a beat!
4. The Aisle New York: If you're always on the hunt for a steal, then TANY is the place for you! Featuring new sales from different designers each and every day, you can find some serious bling without breaking the bank!
5. Tejani: With all the bridal bling available on the Tejani site, you could spend hours surfing for the one! But there are tons of chunky crystal pieces to punch up a simple wedding dress!
What other wedding jewelry websites would you recommend? And will you don a statement bridal necklace down the white aisle?