Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir is inspired by the "elixir of youth" used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, and has been touted by celebrities, top beauty shops, and high-end lifestyle publications as the “fountain of youth in a bottle.” Part-toner, part-serum mist of essential oils and plant active ingredients, this elixir will take your already beautiful skin to new heights!
With Grape Extract to boost microcirculation, Rosemary to tone, Balm Mint to act as an astringent, and Orange Blossom Water to sooth, Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir will leave your skin smoother, tighter, and much more radiant than ever before. And one lucky Savvy Scoop reader will win her very own bottle!
In addition to this beauty must-have, we’ll send the winner generous samples of three other amazing Caudalie products, all from the Vinotherapy line…
- Fleur de Vigne French Milled SoapWant to know how to win Caudalie's Beauty Elixir (aka the Fountain of Youth in a Bottle)?
• Register on OneWed.com (US residents only please)
• Write an informative comment on any Savvy Scoop blog post this week; you may comment on as many blog posts you wish to increase your chances of winning!
• Only comments before 12 pm CST on Friday, September 25th will count, so get your comments in before this deadline!
• We'll randomly select from all entries by 5pm CST on September 25th
• Good Luck, and comment your way to the most beautiful bridal skin this week!!!