And since trends on the runway often inspire your pre-wedding and wedding day looks, here are the Top 5 hairstyles from the Spring 2011 catwalks.
1. Soft, brushed-out curls- this pretty all-down hairstyle is uber romantic, and perfect for a casual springtime wedding or any pre-wedding event.
2. Wild, teased out curls- as seen on Claire Pettibone's Spring 2011 bridal runway. This is a lotta look, but if you dare, try this whimsical hairstyle for your enchanted garden wedding. This is also perfect for your bachelorette party!
3. Loose, messy updo- this loose-and-messy updo has both texture and volume, but its the carefree style that really sets it apart. This updo is perfect for a beach wedding or any pre-wedding event.
4. Straight meets curly, with a side part - this sexy hairstyle is lovely for our vintage-chic brides! The deep side part frames the face, and a bridal hair accessory (like a flower or rhinestone hair pin) completes the look.
5. Sleek, twisted updo- this low updo is perfect for a modern wedding day look. It's sleek, sophisticated, and romantic.
I'm dying to try all 5 of these on-trend 'dos, but we want to hear from you! Which of these hot hairstyles is your cup of tea? Let us know in the comment section below!