Every bride wants a flawless complexion when she walks down the aisle! Your wedding photos will last forever, and armed with these five tips to flawless skin, you'll be the most beautiful blushing bride from every angle!
1. Get plenty of sleep: You'll be a busy bee while planning your wedding, but ample sleep is uber important. If possible, get 7-9 hours each night. Sleep helps your skin regenerate from the inside out, and fights off dreaded acne. Lack of sleep will stress your body out and may cause breakouts, so get those ZZZs, lovely brides-to-be!
2. Save experimenting for another occasion: Stick with tried and true skincare products you've used for at least a year. You'll know how your skin reacts so there shouldn't be any surprises. The moment your fiancépops the question, work on finding a skincare regimen that works for you.
3. Exercise: There are endless benefits to working it out before your wedding day. Not only will your body be in tip top shape, but your skin will be energized and your mood lifted.
4. Stay hydrated: This is a biggie! Drinking plenty of water keeps skin cells functioning at their optimal capacity.
5. Avoid sodium, go natural: Salt is an acnegenic, so stick to a low-sodium diet. Avoiding salt will also keep bloating to a minimum, so do your best to choose natural (fruits & veggies) over processed foods.
What other tips or tricks to flawless skin can you share with other brides-to-be? We want all our Savvy Scoopers to walk down the aisle with a perfect complexion!