Read on to learn how you can get the look with 5 simple steps in 5 minutes flat!
1. Work with day-old hair and divide into three equal parts. Quickly spray each section with hairspray to ensure hold throughout the day. Let the hairspray set (give it a few moments) and then lightly comb through each section.
2. Take the section on your right and twist all the way down to the end. Twist counter-clockwise, toward your face. Wrap the right section in on itself to create a little bun. Let some of the hair stick out so you don’t look like Princess Leia (unless this is the look you're going for).
3. Pin the right bun in place using mini bobby pins. Mini pins are easier to hide and they’re coated in rubber so they'll hold your hairstyle in place.
4. Next, twist the middle section of hair clockwise and pin. Then twist the left section clockwise and pin.
5. Spray the three buns with a bit more hairspray, and your chic updo is done!
What do you think? Will you try this DIY pre-and-post wedding hairstyle?