On Tuesday we covered 5 fabulous bridal beauty looks
from the NY fashion week catwalks. And today we've got four more gorgeous styles to inspire you!
1. Manic Glamour at Badgley Mischka
- If you're channeling the old Hollywood glamour embodied by Marilyn Monroe for your walk down the aisle, you'll love the hair and makeup
seen at Badgley Mischka
's Spring 2012 RTW show. The voluminous updo features a textured French twist in the back, and hair at the front was set into tight curls, then released and sculpted with a wide tooth comb to create a flowing triangular shape. For the makeup, it was all about strong eyebrows and eyes, with metallic green shadow swept beyond the corner of the eyes to create a winged effect. Coral matte lips finished the dramatic, slightly undone look.
2. Safari Chic at Michael Kors
- Bohemian brides
will love the hair and makeup Michael Kors sent down the Spring 2012 RTW catwalk. Hair was parted down the middle and fashioned into a deconstructed braid with rustic leather cording woven throughout. The models' sported warm glowing skin, carmel lips, and uber dramatic eyebrows. To make the brows appear two shades darker, they were brushed down then treated with varying brown shades (depending on the model's coloring) of Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye shadow, and finished with a touch of brow gel.
3. Retro Romance at Anna Sui
- It was all about Fourties vintage inspiration and retro red on Anna Sui's fashion week catwalk. And if you're dead-set on an all-down wedding hairstyle
, why not copy the romantic soft waves that bounced down the runway? We love a matte red lip and perfect porcelain complexion, so we adore this bridal beauty
look for brides-to-be!
4. Romance of the Renaissance Era at Oscar de la Renta
- Inspired by the romance of Renaissance era paintings, the hair and makeup at Oscar de la Renta
was perfect for our high-fashion, couture-loving brides! Hair was crimped and poufed, then parted down the middle with the front two sections pulled back. Once again, makeup focused on a strong brow, this time paired with a nude lip and peach hues on the face.
Which hair and makeup look do you love for your walk down the white aisle?
Do you think strong eyebrows will be the newest makeup trend for 2011 and beyond?