Now that you’ve seen what a fabulous affair you can create with the help of Party City
, let’s break down this tropical tablescape into ten simple, DIY steps!
1. Set the tone with your table cover
Drape each dinner table with Party City’s Hibiscus White Table Roll ($19.99
) or Floral Paradise Table Cover ($3.20
2. Dress it up with a tableskirt
Adorn the tropical draped tables with bright pink (if your hubby-to-be will allow it!) or Caribbean blue tableskirts
. Or mix and match with both pink and blue! They are a steal at $5.99 a piece!
3. Add a natural raffia tableskirt
) on top of the solid pink or blue tableskirts above to kick the luau vibe into full gear!
4. Arrange several hibiscus flower table cover clips
($3.99 for 4
) around the edge of each table, and your tropical tablescape will be half way there!
5. Now it’s time for the table settings!
For each place setting, you’ll need…
- One woven paper charger ($5.99
- One bright pink or caribbean blue plastic dinner plate (50 plates for $9.99!
- One bright pink dinner napkin ($5.99 for 75
), and one caribbean blue dinner napkin, rolled and secured with a hibiscus flower table cover clip
- Silver look cutlery
(one fork and knife; $1.99 for 24 pieces)
6. Serve your tropical cocktails in fun, festive glasses
And feel free to mix and match! Choose from…
- Floral paradise cool (blue) or warm (pink) plastic wine glasses ($2.99
- Coconut cups, complete with a flower and straw ($2.99
- Floral paradise plastic martini glasses ($2.99
7. Place a coconut maraca man or guitar man
on the center of each table ($3.99
8. Surround the coconut man centerpiece with a few luau-appropriate candles
A couple fabulous choices…
- Tiki island coconut candles ($4.99
- Coconut bowls with long lasting 10 hour votive candles ($2.99
9. Add one more tropical touch
to each table with a bamboo table torch ($5.99
10. Place your custom Party City hibiscus white
rehearsal dinner menu and place cards at each place setting, and voila! Your slice of paradise is complete!
How easy, and budget-friendly, is this!? I'm loving it! Do you think you could pull this off for your rehearsal dinner or destination wedding pre-party??