recently published a great article- How To Tastefully Use Social Media at Your Wedding
. And OneWed's Wedding Pre-Party
was recognized as a go-to resource for social wedding planning!
Mashable gets what makes Wedding Pre-Party so fantastic, and we want all our readers to know, too! So here are the top 5 reasons to use Wedding Pre-Party
to plan your wedding:
1. Help Friends, Family & Wedding Guests Get to Know Each Other (and see who's invited) Before the Big Day
: once you've nailed down your wedding guest list, invite guests to your Wedding Pre-Party. As soon as they accept your invitation, they'll upload a pic and short bio, and can scope out the other folks who will be attending your wedding with bells on. A few major perks to consider:
- Single guests can check out other singles beforehand (and scope out a potential love connection)
- Out of town guests can connect and coordinate an eco-friendly
carpool if they so choose.
2. Let Your Maid of Honor and Bridesmaids Surprise You
: using Wedding Pre-Party's Party Planning
app, your maid of honor can plan your blowout bachelorette party without you (or your fiance) knowing the details. A private guest list
can be created for any pre-wedding party, and we provide all the tools- chic e-invitations, polling and question capabilities, reminder emails, & online RSVP management- to make top secret pre-wedding party planning a breeze!
3. Treat Yourself, Your Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, and Stylish Female Friends
: once you create your Wedding Pre-Party, you'll score an exclusive promo code
from Rent the Runway
to share with all of your female wedding guests. They'll get 10% off any RTR purchase, and you'll rack up RTR credits each time someone buys. In other words, your ladies get a discount, you score free dresses! Psst...Vera Wang
is the latest designer to join forces with RTR!
4. Collect All Pre-Wedding, Wedding, and Post-Wedding Photos in One Place, From All Guests
: from the moment you invite guests, until long after your I Dos, photos can be uploaded and shared via your private Wedding Pre-Party. Meaning, your creepy ex-boyfriend who's still your friend on Facebook won't be drooling (or crying) over your most romantic, memorable wedding moments.
5. Tailor Questions and Manage RSVPs Online
: we just launched online RSVP for our free wedding websites
, and we think it's one of the best tools around! But to ensure we're not just drinking the kool-aid, try it out today and let us know what you think. As the French say, répondez s'il vous plaît!
So register today and get the party started with your own Wedding Pre-Party!