If I had a dollar for every time I heard this statement from someone who has a wedding to attend, I’d be rich! As a wedding guest, you have almost complete freedom to express your style. But you also want to be wedding appropriate, and choosing the wrong cocktail dress will set tongues a wagging! Here are five chic, sophisticated and wedding appropriate Party Dresses by David's Bridal:
1. Style and convenience for a fall or winter wedding: Short Charmeuse Dress with Ruched Waist and Pocket (dress 83707)
2. Fun and flirty for Spring nuptials: Floral Print Cotton Pique Strapless Dress (dress 84163)
3. Sophisticated in black and white: Strapless Crinkle Chiffon Floral Print (dress 84168)
4. Beach wedding perfection: Fog Foil Chiffon Split Front A-Line with Beading (dress F13092)
5. Elegant simplicity for a formal affair: Long Satin Dress with Chiffon Floral Bodice (dress F14207)
If you have a girlfriend or family member who’s known for her questionable fashion choices, and receiving her Yes! RSVP made you a bit uneasy, never fear! Just send her this article and tell her about these fab dresses. If nothing else, she’ll learn what’s hot and what’s definitely not.