Never fear, The Man Registry has selected seven affordable unique gift ideas that are sure to put a smile on Dad’s face.1. Vintage Man Cave Sign– All dads need that private area to retreat to after a long day of work. They also need to mark their territory so they won’t be disturbed. That’s where the Vintage Man Cave Sign comes in. The 10x15 sign can be personalized with first name, last name and year established. [$44.95]
2. Personalized Sportsman’s Gift Set– If your dad is like mine, he spends more time outdoors than indoors. This gift set features a penknife, flashlight and compass. Hey, three gifts are always better than one. [$26.99]
3. NCAA Collegiate BBQ Grilling Aprons– Envision yourself at the Father’s Day BBQ. Burgers? Check. Beer? Check. Apron featuring Dad’s favorite college team...... Check! [$29.95]
4. Bark4Beer Bottle Opener Dog Collar– Does this bottle opener/dog collar combo really require an explanation? I didn’t think so. [$19.95]
5. Personalized Cherry Wood Humidor– Dad will be able to store his cigars in this humidor and not have to worry about them losing their freshness. The Cherry Humidor features a brass plate that can be engraved with two lines of personalization. [$49.99]
6. Personalized Modern Times Desk Clock - This contemporary clock features both an analog and digital display and will look great in Dad's office. It also assures he won't be late for any wedding planning events. [$49.95]
7. Blue Square Cufflinks with Personalized Case - Kill two birds with one stone by getting dad a great gift for Father's Day that he can also wear to your wedding. These dashing blue square cuff links come packed in an engraved case. [$24.95]
Which of these budget-friendly finds will you be scooping up for Father's Day?