And to make things even easier, we've got a fantastic video demonstrating complete DIY steps and instructions for one of these projects- the Floral Toasting Flutes to make your first toast even more beautiful! Just follow along with the video, and tuck away the DIY how to in your inspirational wedding binder!
Floral Toasting Flutes DIY Wedding Project- What You'll Need -
• Toasting Flutes
• Moss Covered Wire
• 24 gauge floral wire sticks
• One stem Spray Roses
• Shears and Wire Cutters
- How-To Steps -
• Wrap the moss covered wire around the base of the glass and secure it by twisting end over end.
• Wind the wire up and around the glass until you get to the top. Give yourself and inch of extra length and then cut the wire. Using the extra tightly secure the wire be wrapping it around itself
• Take a stem of spray roses and snip off the most beautiful open bloom you can find. Snip just below the neck.
• Take a piece of floral wire and insert through the stem. Wrap around to secure the wire.
• Slide the wire underneath the moss covered wire and wrap to secure.
• Adjust the bloom so it’s facing upward. Add champagne and toast!
Get the skinny on all 5 DIY wedding flower projects in our Advice section!