Special to OneWed by Lisa W. forFiftyFlowers.com
Fresh garland is an efficient and easy way to decorate just about anything! Check out this watermelon beverage buffet created by our friends at Huppahs.com
– they transformed this table into an adorable refreshment spot using a Ruscus Greens Garland
. And we’re thrilled to share the DIY
scoop with you:
What You’ll Need:
• Garland –choose from nearly 10 types of greens
• Strong tablecloth clips. Find them in home goods stores.
• Floral wire
• Floral shears
How to Steps:
• Attach the tablecloth clips around the edge of the table, over the tablecloth.
• Slip pieces of florist wire, about 10” long, between each clip and the table.
• Beginning at one end of the table, attach the garland to each clip by tightly twisting the wire around the center of the garland.
• We used tablecloth clips instead of pins to be most sturdy and avoid making holes in the tablecloth and table.
• Look for strong clips rather than the plastic slip-on kind.
• The heavier the garland, the more clips you’ll need. We used 20 clips to line the sides and front of our table.
Whether it’s an engagement party, bridal shower
or wedding ceremony, you can use ready-made greenery
to make it yourself and make it sassy!
Special thanks to Maria Bywater at Huppahs.com who styled the beverage table and Jason Weil for capturing these gorgeous images. Wholesale flowers
and additional garland images provided by FiftyFlowers.com.