Even if you aren’t having a destination wedding, chances are you and your fiancé have taken a romantic beach vacation together at some time during your courtship. I’ll bet you have a lot of amazing memories from that trip, memories that will always bring a smile to your face and butterflies to your stomach.
For this week’s Savvy Steal, we’ll give one lucky lady another beachside memory that will last forever- a beautiful Sandnames poster, created just for you and your fiancé. Doug Palmer, founder of SandNames.com, resides in beautiful Santa Barbara, and will head out to the beach (armed with nothing more than a bamboo stick and a camera) and carve the name and wedding date of our Savvy Steals winner in the sand (her name, along with her groom's name, of course!). He’ll snap a beautiful photo of the scene, with gorgeous crashing waves in the background, and turn this into a one-of-a-kind poster that will last forever.
So, whether you are a beachcomber at heart, or just love the tranquility and romanticism of the beach, you don’t want to miss this fab Savvy Steal!
To win this week's Savvy Steal...
• Register on OneWed.com (US residents only please)
• Make sure you comment using your registered name.
• Write an informative comment on any Savvy Scoop blog post this week; you may comment on as many blog posts as you wish to increase your chances of winning!
• We hope that reading and commenting is part of your daily routine, but we want to share the love, so you can only win one prize per month.
• Only comments before 12 pm CST on Friday, October 16th will count, so get your comments in before this deadline!
• We'll randomly select from all entries by 5pm CST on October 16th