Shannon and Dan tied the knot on May 28, 2011 in Tallahassee, FL. The gorgeous couple chose the most perfect outdoor wedding venue for their ceremony vows, the Maclay Gardens State Park. Lush greenery and vibrant flowers, a secret garden and a reflection pool, just a few of the lovely features of this picturesque outdoor venue.
The wedding day was overflowing with special details– from the apple escort cards, custom I Do wedding signs, wine bottle table numbers, I could go on and on! I have never shot an apple themed wedding before, but Shannon made apples look like the most haute couture accessory! I absolutely loved all the bright green accents and whimsical notes that really set this wedding apart!
• Wedding Photography:Long's Photography
• Wedding Flowers: Missy Gunnels Flowers
• Wedding Cake: Katie's Cakes
• Wedding Entertainment: GT Entertainment
• Ceremony Venue: Maclay Gardens
• Reception Venue & Catering: FSU Alumni Center