Don’t forget, our fabulous Savvy Steal
this week is a retro-chic birdcage veil!
If you need to buy gifts for your flower girl or ring bearer, this is a great time of year to do it. Lots of department stores have Easter specials on kids’ stuff, including dresses and little boy suits that could do double duty for your wedding. Check out some of the sales at these stores:
If you’re looking for a slightly more grown up gift, think about some of these great gifts offered by our friends at the Man Registry.
1.Personalized Irish Pub Sign
– It’s not a home bar unless you’ve officially named it and designated ownership with a custom pub sign. This Irish-themed 12x15 sign will leave no doubt as to whose beer you’re drinking. At only $43.99, why wait? Buy now
2.Engraved Black Border Designer Cuff Links
- Guys never want to spend their own money on accessories. Do the Best Man and groomsmen a favor and hook them up with a classy pair of cufflinks that can be worn on the wedding day, at the bachelor party or just a fancy night out. A steal at only $21.95- grab these cuff links today
3.Monogrammed'Grillmaster Plus' Apron
– The “grillmaster” will have everything he needs at his fingertips with this unique monogrammed grilling apron. There’s even a pocket for beer! At its $42.99 price tag won't break the bank. Check it out
4.Engraved MLB Team Mug
– Spring Training has started and baseball season is almost upon us. Get the groomsmen ready for America’s pastime with this engraved MLB beer mug that can be customized with the logo of any MLB team. This is sure to be a home run groomsmen gift for only $27.99
5.Personalized Oxford Round Leather Flask with Shot Glass
– Is it a flask? Is it a shot glass? Or is it the greatest drinking tool ever invented? Personalized with a single initial, the Oxford is one item that nobody should leave the house without. Scoop it up
and get the party started!
AND time is definitely running out for our Ultimate Proposal contest.
Tell your story and get a chance to win a free Greek Isle getaway and platinum jewelry!
Disclosure: OneWed sponsors and compensated affiliates.
More Great Shopping
Steals and Deals