Welcome Weekend Wedding Warriors. It’s a holiday weekend, so you have plenty of time to catch up on anything you may have missed in this week’s Savvy Scoop.
• Rock ‘n Roll Bride shared some inspiration from non-wedding sources
(wait, there’s a world outside of weddings, who knew?)
• Bubbly Bride gave ideas on how to use tents to create your own outdoor wedding venue.
• We stood up for cupcake stands.
• We opened invitations from Sugar River Stationers.
• We took a look at a new take on photo albums from MyPublisher.
• It’s a Jamie Thing shared more photos
from her sister’s daisy-riffic wedding.
• We launched a fantastic creative contest
to win a free ring! Hurry, you only have until Monday the 24th to enter.
• We got our sugar fix
with Coutoure Pops from Sugar Factory.
• The Man Registry gave us tips on hiring a DJ.
• We drank in an idea for a new kind of registry
• Rothwell Photography shared ideas for engagement photo sessions.
• We swooned over citrus and bold colored bridesmaid dresses
from Priscilla of Boston.
• La Petite Fleur showed us some beautiful floral ideas.
• We saw some great groomsmen’s ties from Cyberoptic Tielab.
• We gave our best smile for the Top Ten Tips for Hiring a Photographer.
• The Wedding Maven gave us clues on how to decode the dress code.
• We saw smooth waters with tips for your honeymoon cruise.
• Bride Chic got fashion inspiration
• We learned the budget shopping secrets
of the undersized.
This week we loved wedding photos from Brooks and Heather
and Tiffany and Ben.
Finally, the winner of this week’s Savvy Steal
is CourtneyTuck2be. Congratulations Courtney on winning personalized save the date cards, bridal shower invites, or thank you notes from Wedding Paper Divas.
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone. For those of us who love weddings, this time of year is better than the holidays, so stick with us all summer for great wedding ideas, tips, and inspiration.