Which non-traditional wedding blog on BrideTide's Top 100 Wedding Blogs list do you love??
Last week, nearlyweds and wedding pros
cast their votes for the best blog for grooms. Before we can announce the groom's fan favorite, we'll need your votes for the other fab wedding blogs on BrideTide's top 100!
Pretty, girly, beautiful wedding blogs are a dime a dozen, and don't get me wrong... I love these blogs! But every bride is different, and not every bride wants a frilly, pretty wedding. That's why we love the wedding blogs that are a bit non-traditional, a bit quirky
. Seven offbeat wedding blogs made BrideTide's Top 100 list, and we want to know which one inspires you!
- encourages brides to plan outside of the box, and has a kick butt iPhone app!
2. Bridal Snob
- unique wedding style eye-candy is the focus of this fab wedding blog.
3. The Bowie Bride
- quirky/rock 'n' roll/DIY wedding inspiration all rolled into one!
4. The Broke-Ass Bride
- offers budget wedding ideas that are high on style and personality!
5. Big Mouth Bride
- Say what?! Big Mouth Bride dishes honest advice to help make your wedding unique.
6. Offbeat Bride
- celebrates couples who dare to walk down the aisle in an offbeat way.
7. Rock n Roll Bride
- provides bold, in your face wedding eye candy and inspiration.