Lush locations for your outdoor I Do's!
From botanical to Japanese, garden wedding venues are budget-friendly and can be transformed into whimsical, romantic, enchanted spots for your most special day. Check out five of my favorite garden wedding venues below, then post a comment to share your favorite outdoor garden location!
1. Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn, NY: The Brooklyn Botanic Gardens are breathtaking, especially for a Spring wedding when the trees, plants and flowers are in full bloom.
2. Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden, Long Beach, CA: this incredibly beautiful outdoor California venue can hold up to 200 guests. And the best part? You can book your ceremony and reception for under $5,000!
3. The Ivy Room at Tree Studios, Chicago, IL: Lush ivy covers the outside of The Ivy Room, giving it a romantic European vibe. Once inside, drool-worthy chandeliers will wow your wedding guests!
4. Boojum Tree Hidden Garden, Phoenix, AZ: if you love the southwest/Mexico vibe, this garden venue in Arizona is for you! With hidden gardens both inside and outdoors, you could create a true fairytale wedding, southwest style!
5. Hudson Gardens, Littleton, CO: your guests can get lost for hours strolling through this lovely Colorado wedding venue. Around every corner there is a new lush garden, so fierce wedding photos are a sure thing!