Wednesday Recap: Contests, Discounts, and Giveaways
We didn’t do a Savvy Steal this week, but don’t forget about our amazing vintage necklace giveaway.
Register on Recycled Bride
and OneWed and leave a comment on the
coop/category/accessories/2010/05/24/vintage-bridal-necklace-giveaway/" rel="follow">contest post to be entered.
It’s time to start thinking about presents for Dad, check out some of these great, affordable ideas from The Man Registry.
1. Vintage Man Cave Sign
– All dads need that private area to retreat to after a long day of work. They also need to mark their territory so they won’t be disturbed. That’s where the Vintage Man Cave Sign
comes in. The 10x15 sign can be personalized with first name, last name and year established. [$44.95
2. Personalized Sportsman’s Gift Set
– If your dad is like mine, he spends more time outdoors than indoors. This gift set features a penknife, flashlight and compass. Hey, three gifts are always better than one. [$26.99
3. NCAA Collegiate BBQ Grilling Aprons
– Envision yourself at the Father’s Day BBQ. Burgers? Check. Beer? Check. Apron featuring Dad’s favorite college team...... Check! [$29.95
4. Bark4Beer Bottle Opener Dog Collar
– Does this bottle opener/dog collar combo really require an explanation? I didn’t think so. [$19.95
5. Personalized Cherry Wood Humidor
– Dad will be able to store his cigars in this humidor and not have to worry about them losing their freshness. The Cherry Humidor
features a brass plate that can be engraved with two lines of personalization. [$49.99
6. Personalized Modern Times Desk Clock
- This contemporary clock features both an analog and digital display and will look great in Dad's office. It also assures he won't be late for any wedding planning
7. Blue Square Cufflinks with Personalized Case
- Kill two birds with one stone by getting dad a great gift for Father's Day that he can also wear to your wedding. These dashing blue square cuff links
come packed in an engraved case. [$24.95
Other Father’s Day ideas:
Great gift ideas from Zazzle.
Get a free $50 gift card when you buy a Nook eReader for Dad!
And a few sales contests you should know about:
For New York Brides:
Did you know that No Ordinary Bride
offers their samples at 50% off wholesale in their NYC Showroom? You can check out some of their great gowns on our Dress Gallery.
Hmm, might be worth a trip to NYC...
For Chicago Brides:
WhiteChicago is doing a contest in collaboration with the NEW exhibition I Do! Chicago Ties the Knot, which opened on May 22nd at the Chicago History Museum. Visit WhiteXchange
For Jewish Brides:
Ketubah.com is giving away 14 free ketubahs. Visit Ketubah.com
Disclaimer: OneWed sponsors and paid affiliates
Steals and Deals
Great Wedding Shopping