Welcome, Weekend Wedding Warriors! Are you worried you missed something in this week’s scoop? Here’s your weekly wrap-up for the week of April 6:
• We learned about a http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/06/destination-wedding-deal>
great deal from The Cove in the Bahamas.
• Bubbly Bride had some http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/06/bubbly-bride-morning-after>
delicious ideas for a morning after brunch.
• We got a http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/07/feather-light-touch-class>
peek at a beautiful accessory idea.
• We learned about a http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/07/how-many-hits-did-your-proposal-get>
proposal that touched our bloggy hearts.
• Savvy Scoopers got a http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/07/budget-style-savvy-bridesdress-your-groom-tuxedo-134#comments>
fantastic deal on tuxes from Dessy Group (check it out, it’s still good).
• Jamie, from It’s a Jamie Thing, took http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/07/new-york-fashion-week-front-row-priscilla-boston-spring-2010#comment-1305052>
some notes at the Fashion Week runways.
• As always, Rock ‘n Roll Bride shared http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/07/rock-n-roll-bride-glamd-wedding>
• Hostess with the Mostess presented a http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/07/hostess-mostess-modern-spin-traditional-white-wedding>
modern take on white weddings.
• We ogled dresses from designers Junko Yoshioko’s
, Caroline Herrera
, and Anne Bowen.
• Our guy at the Man Registry gave grooms some tips on being prepared
• Simple Treasures Photography shared some photos
of a beautifully, simple beach wedding.
• We learned about dyeable shoes
… for brides.
• Always a Blogsmaid presented 5 tips
to ensure a smooth wedding day.
• Jeff Haden of Blackbird Images told us a story
of a preacher gone missing!
• We looked at some bug-tastic cake toppers.
• Thuy Ha of Paper Chez gave us some ideas for saving money on letterpress invitations
• Ever After Wedding Market shared one of their amazing inspiration boards.
• Bride Chic talked about
how to make your wedding dress do double duty for the ceremony and reception.
• And we looked at some adorable cupcakes
Finally, our Savvy Steal winner this week was Megg08. She won an amazing collection of Laura Mercier products
With Passover and Easter this is a pretty family-heavy weekend for some newly-engaged couples. Take lots of deep breaths, and if you need a little stress relief, come visit us at OneWed anytime!