Welcome Weekend Wedding Warriors. Are you worried you missed something in this week’s Savvy Scoop? Here’s your weekly wrap-up of wedding ideas for the week of May 4th.
• We saw some great purses for brides or m-o-bs
. Later in the week we saw one more.
• Bubbly Bride played musical chairs with some beautiful mood-setting furniture.
•Rock N’ Roll Bride
went veddy, veddy British on us.
• Wedding Paper Diva let us in on the newest trends
in invitation colors for Fall 2009.
• We were talked out of eloping
• We shed a little tear over a storybook engagement story.
and Handle with Care Studio
both gave Savvy Scoop readers great deals on stationary (both deals are still good, check them out).
• We got make-up tips from Richard Class
, and on Wednesday we got more from CaraSue Hall.
•It’s a Jamie Thing
left us fit to be tied with some great neckware.
• We saw some beautiful rings from Down to the Wire
• We learned about a fantastic http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/05/06/preownedweddingdressescom-honeymoon-giveaway"
rel="follow">honeymoon give-away contest from PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com.
• We got two looks at wedding planning from the groom’s point of view. The hilarious dudeido’s tips
, and the Man Registry’s take on a best man that was a real animal.
• We felt well-covered by some advice on post-wedding insurance plans.
• We were astonished by video showing how even models don’t always look like models.
• Always a Blogsmaid unleashed her inner Southern Belle with a look at http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/05/07/always-blogsmaid-spice-outdoor-wedding-parasols-your-bridesmaids"
rel="follow">parasols as a wedding day accessory.
• Chatfields Bridal Boutique inspired us with some dresses filled with retro-glam.
• We got some tips for overcoming PWSD (pre-wedding stress disorder).
• We got the heads up on how to avoid fitness-scams
• Bridechic turned her fashionable attention to ideas for wedding guests.
We got our weekly dose of real-life wedding photos from Chris and Shannon
and Tony and Ashley.
Also this week, in honor of Mother’s Day we took a light-hearted view of mothers of our dreams
, and those of our nightmares
. We also gave you some resources
for dealing with the real mothers in your life.
Finally, llamaleadr was the lucky winner of this week’s Savvy Scoop give-away
, an amazing collection of Laura Mercier Mineral Powder products.