Welcome Weekend Wedding Warriors. Are you worried you missed something in this week’s Savvy Scoop? Here’s your weekly wrap-up of wedding ideas for the week of May 11th.
• We went live with the idea of a streaming broadcast from idostream.com.
• Rock and Roll Bride was Pretty in Pink.
• Bubbly Bride had some ideas
for remembering those no longer with us.
• We learned how to store and restore wedding dresses,
while still being environmentally friendly.
• Hostess with the Mostess colored us orange, yellow, and a little bit green.
• Jamie from It’s a Jamie Thing let us tag along
to her little sister’s wedding.
• Jody’s Pantry Catering made our mouths water
with some pictures from a fabulous event.
• Dr. Taffy Wagner shared more of her great financial advice.
• We gave some ink to a new idea
, temporary tattoos for brides.
• We got some great tips on getting in shape,
and possibly getting rid of a little tension.
• We got two ideas for personalized gifts and favors,
one from the Man Registry.
• The Wedding Maven answered a question
• Aways a Blogsmaid helped us “say yes to the dress.”
• We took a quick poll
about your feelings. Feel free to join in!
• Our readers got a fantastic deal
from Vera Wang! It’s still active, go read it now!
• We saw some bridesmaids’ dresses
that, wait for it, they actually might wear again!
• We were thrilled to learn about I’m Over It, a site that lets you rent fabulous jewelry
for the big day.
• Bride Chic shared some great idea for dressing the smallest members of your wedding party.
• We nailed the newest spring and summer trends for polish colors.
• We saw invitations with bling
• We went undercover with some cute underwear
for the bride to be.
This week we were teary eyed at wedding photos from Sarah and Joe
, and Jessica and Matt.
Finally, our Savvy Steals winner this week
was kneser. Congratulations kneser on winning a Kedai Photo Kiosk for your wedding. I think this is going to become a “must have” for a lot of weddings in the future, and you’ll be able to say you helped start the trend!