If you adore pretty pinks, vintage-inspired style and glitz & glam, you'll LOVE this bridal shoot by Diana Sell Photography! Captured on a lovely May day in Sherwood, Oregon, the overall vibe was whimsical, charming and super romantic.
The stunning bride fused so many unique style aesthetics (fairy tale princess meets ethereal Goddess meets vintage vixen, etc.) to create her drop dead gorgeous wedding day look. Her wedding dress, designed by Claire La Faye, featured a feather-trimmed neckline and crystal-embellished bridal belt. Her wedding hairstyle was perfectly vintage chic- sleek and all down with retro finger waves. To add a touch of bohemian style to the first half of the shoot, a whimsical arrangement of flowers adorned the beautiful bride's head. She wore funky hand-painted wedding heels personalized with her wedding date and the words I Do.
Fanciful feathers accented the bride's romantic bouquet of peach and pink roses, as well as the groom's simple yet chic boutonniere. Sparkling chandeliers added opulence to the wedding venue, and a classic ivory wedding cake was topped with a bed of light pink roses.
Are you smitten? I certainly am!!
• Wedding Photographer: Diana Sell Photography
• Hair Stylist: CinemaStylist
• Wedding Flowers: Fleurie: fashion inspired flowers, It's All Arranged
• Reception Venue: Bella Via
• Wedding Dress Designer: Claire La Faye
• Wedding Cake: Pastrygirl
• Makeup Artist: Blush Premier Makeup
• Wedding Shoes: Figgie Shoes
• Jewelry: MiaDonna & Company
• Wardrobe stylist: Melissa LaChance