Welcome Weekend Wedding Warriors. Are you worried you missed something in this week’s scoop? Here’s your wrap-up of our wedding ideas for the week of April 13th.
• usabrideweddings.com gave OneWed readers a great deal on accessories.
• Bubbly Bride proved that when it comes to dresses, having back is a good thing
• Rock ‘n Roll Bride shared some amazing photos
from Mangored photographers.
• We saw some great designs for your free wedding website
• We were dazzled by some http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/13/add-some-zing-your-wedding-party-table"
• Brides in the Boston area were given a chance to go green
, and save green.
• One of our writers played model for the day and showed off some adorable designs
from Alexis Georgio.
• Hostess with the Mostess gave great ideas for bringing a ray of sunshine to your wedding.
• It’s a Jamie Thing thought up a great way to involve men in wedding shower events.
• In honor of tax day, we got some tips on how to make parts of your wedding deductible.
• We also got tips on how to hire (and enjoy) a wedding band.
• We learned that with rings, all that glitters is not gold, sometimes it’s platinum.
• The Man Registry offered tips on a reputable bachelor party.
Later in the week, GQ Magazine did the same.
• Always a Blogsmaid shared some ideas for green wedding gifts.
• Wedding Paper Divas offered up some FREE wedding invitations.
• We go wrapped up in some chic ideas for wedding day hair.
• Designer Amy Jo Tatum of Bride Chic gave us a peek at her new dresses.
• We went from savvy bride to tech savvy with an idea for letting guests who can’t make it view your wedding online.
This week we loved the wedding photos of Gen and Rob,Jeff and Angel,
and Adam and Betsy.
Finally, this week we really have to hand
it to Savvy Steals winner PattyJ. Congratulations PattyJ on your win of FIVE Essie nail polishes