Welcome Weekend Wedding Warriors. Are you worried you missed something in this week’s scoop? Here’s your wrap-up of wedding ideas for the week of April 27th.
• We got some recommendations on what to do with children at your reception
• Rock n’Roll Bride got “wrapped up” in an engagement photo session.
• We learned about a new MySpace wedding planning contest.
• The Bubbly Bride shared some ideas for a sports themed wedding.
• We debated a new idea from Germany, seven-year wedding contracts
• We saw some wedding fashions from the runways
• It’s a Jamie Thing shared one of her favorite new finds, a http://www.onewed.com/blog/savvy-scoop/2009/04/28/its-jaime-thing-swoon-over-custom-wedding-maps-lettering-signs-and-more"
rel="follow">calligraphy studio that’s worth swooning over.
• We were pumped about Mary Norton’s new wedding shoes
• We got teary-eyed over another proposal video,
this one involving one of our secret-crushes, Zach Braff.
• The Hostess with the Mostess showed us that everything’s coming up roses
• The Man Registry gave some ideas for helping your groom de-stress.
• Our mouths watered over Custom Couture cakes.
• We got a look at an idea for personalizing your Jewish wedding
• We were showered with a rainy day wedding idea
• Always a Blogsmaid gave some advice on having a long distance maid-of-honor.
• We peeked at ourselves in adorable mirrors from Flirt Buttons
• Ever After Wedding Market shared some purple inspiration.
• We got some advice on taking a honeymoon trip
during an international flu pandemic, and saw how silly a celebrity couple
could look doing so.
• BravoBride shared tips
on what to do with some of those wedding items after the wedding.
• Bride Chic showed some hair-raising wedding fashions.
This week we saw wedding pictures from: Elizabeth and Brian
, Abby and Luke,Kristi and Mike
Finally, our Savvy Scoop Steals winner
this week was MrsOlsen2Be, who will be whitening her teeth with a blinding array of Rembrandt whitening products.
I'm a Kentucky girl, and back home this weekend is basically the end of a month-long celebration, so put on your fanciest hat, sip some Bourbon and let's hope you get to the wedding finish line with grace!