As you know, our #1515giveaway is in full swing, and we want all our brides to enter to win! All you have to do is create an inspiring Ideabook with fifteen or more photos, share it on Facebook and send it our way! Entry is open through June 20th, so hop to it brideys and get started today!
In case you need a bit of extra help creating your winning Ideabook entry, we've broken down the wedding planning process into 15 simple steps. For each step we share some of our most-loved, Pin-worthy photos, so you can save them to your #1515giveaway Ideabook to ensure your entry has all the right stuff! Let's get started, shall we?
1. Start with the venue
2. Then pick the dress
3. Decide on a color palette
4. And the flowers to match
5. Next up, your hairstyle
6. And a timeless makeup look
7. Dresses for your bridal party
8. And attire for your groom
9. Choose your invitations
10. And a wedding band to flatter your ring
11. Pick a veil or other head chic
12. And shoes for your white aisle walk
13. Now for the fun stuff—décor and wedding details
14. Plus a tasty cake your guests will enjoy
15. Last but not least, keepsake jewelry to finish your look
P.S. Make sure to review the #1515giveaway entry steps & criteria right here before you submit your inspiring Ideabook. And remember- entry is not limited to one Ideabook per person. You can submit as many as you'd like now through June 20th. Complete giveaway details HERE!