We do our very best to deliver wedding inspiration and advice that brides simply can't live without. And today, we share five more pieces of wedding day wisdom to keep you on the right track as you journey down the aisle. Let's get to it, shall we?
1. Accessorizing the new statement neckline: Remember when strapless was the standard neckline for brides? Those days are gone! The new go-to neckline is all about illusion, covering more of the bride's décolletage with sheer lace, net, or tulle. Since this neckline is such a statement-maker, you don't want your bridal bling (specifically, your earrings) competing with it. So ditch the chandeliers and choose something a bit more dainty, like pearl or diamond posts, or delicate drop earrings.
2. Get it in Black & White: To ensure your wedding photos are everything you dreamed of and more, ask your photographer to print a hearty handful of your favorite shots in black and white, as well as color. Black and white wedding photos are forever timeless, and display beautifully throughout the newlywed home.
3. Do a wedding day style test run: You know to bring your veil, shoes, and accessories along with you to your final wedding dress fitting. But don't forget the blooms! Ask your florist to create a sample bouquet for the final fitting, so you can see what you'll look like, head-to-toe, as a beautiful bride when you walk the white aisle. This will allow you to make minor tweaks before the big day, so that your dream bridal vision is executed to perfection.
4. Don't forget the lips: One of the biggest blunders a bride can make on her wedding day is to forget to touch up her pretty pout. A bare lip in wedding photos just isn't a good look, so make sure to keep lip liner, lipstick, and gloss on hand... and use it!! If you're worried you'll forget, ask your most beauty-savvy bridesmaid to be on lip patrol!
5. Keep Calm and Marry On! Hopefully, this will be your one and only time down the aisle as a bride. So don't let stress or anxiety rain on your parade! Your special day will be over in the blink of an eye, so don't let a moment pass without a smile on your face and love in your heart.
Now we want to hear your best quick tip for nearlyweds, so post it in the comment section below!