I’ve been seeing some truly unique and creative table number ideas lately that I had to share. And what makes them even better is that they are totally homespun and DIY-able.
1. Iron house numbers: Displayed alone or in a frame, iron house address numbers made for a vintage table number that stands out.
2. Stitched numbers: Whether it's yarn stitched in burlap or thread stitched in fabric, I love how you can make these wedding reception table numbers more vintage or more modern depending on how you stitch them and the materials you use.
3. Button numbers: The combination of the textured fabric and the mismatched buttons make for a pretty table number with a homemade feel.
4. Scrabble tile numbers: I love the idea of writing out the table number with scrabble letters either with or in lieu of using actual numbers.
5. Yarn spun numbers: And this last one is my new favorite! Totally adorable and totally DIY – all you need is yarn, wood, and some nails!