Special to OneWed by Kara Horner of TheManRegistry.com
1. Custom His & Hers Pilsner Glass Set. Always keep tabs on your drinks with these sleek custom pilsner glasses, which can be engraved with wording including “His Beer/Her Beer", "Mr./Mrs. or Groom/Bride.” A great gift for him, her or both, these glasses make a perfect addition to any home bar or drinkware collection.
2. Personalized Sterling Silver Heart Ring. Show her your romantic side with this lovely personalized heart ring, which can be customized with her initials or a message. Available in both shiny and matte finishes.
3. Secret Agent Hidden Message Cuff Links. These sleek cuff links, which feature a hidden compartment for concealing a special message to your main man, will keep him stylish at your wedding and beyond.
4. Knit Heart Gloves. Baby, it’s (still) cold outside! Keep her cozy this winter with these sweet handmade gloves featuring felt heart halves.
5. Custom Engraved Bottle Opener. Does he love to tie one on or even make his own brew? Treat him to this awesomely useful personalized bottle opener with cap catcher, which can be engraved with his name and pub name or monogram.
6. Personalized Luxury Spa Soap Trio. Could she use a little R&R? Pamper her with a bubble bath and this relaxing green tea and olive oil soap set that can be personalized with her monogram.
7. Hidden Message Collar Stays. Rev his engine with this set of stainless steel collar stays featuring 12 different messages of love or lust (choose either PG or racy version). The stays come in a leather carrying case that can be debossed in silver foil with his initials.
8. Custom U.S. Map Print. Show her your sentimental side with this handmade 11x14-inch U.S. map print in your choice of colors with hearts denoting where you both were born, grew up, went to college or will be married.
9. Engraved Pilot Quartz Watch. Available in black or brown, this stylish watch with date display can be worn everyday or on special occasions, such as your wedding day. Engrave it with his initials for a personal touch.
How will you remember your love this Valentine's Day? Do any of the gift ideas above tickle your fancy?