Special to OneWed by Kara Horner of TheManRegistry.com
Whether you’re planning a wedding out in the country or in your own backyard in the city, the rustic wedding trend is more popular than ever. Love all things rustic, but need a little inspiration? Here are 8 lovely handmade, rustic wedding décor ideas spied on Etsy:
1. Monogrammed Wedding Silverware Pockets – Perfect for the reception or rehearsal dinner, this set of four rustic silverware pockets, which can be customized with your wedding colors, is hand-stamped with a bold ink letter and an ornate frame and finished with a jute/twine tie.
2. Wedding Chalkboard Art – your custom message is hand-sketched and painted on this 18-by-24-inch chalkboard sign that has been painted and chalk seasoned. Once the design is approved, each piece is sealed by painting over the chalk with acrylic paint.
3. Rustic Wedding Drink Stirrers – great for rehearsal dinners or wedding receptions, this sweet set of 75 kraft cardstock flags features black text on 8-inch sticks. Set includes 25 "Drink Me," 25 "LOVE," and 25 custom initials with a red heart stirrers for accessorizing beverages.
4. Hand-Painted Arrow Ceremony Sign – make sure your guests know exactly where to go with this beautiful wood arrow ceremony sign. Painted by hand with elegant script and an old world floral design, the sign measures 16 inches long and 6 inches high.
5. Book Pages/Paper Flowers Wedding Garland – perfect for decorating, these four separate paper garland strands can be hung end to end or nested. Created to match your color scheme, each flower is handmade and artfully attached to braided hemp. Each of the two book page garlands measures 5 feet, and each of the two colored garland measures 6 feet.
6. Custom Kraft Reserved Seating Signs for Rustic Weddings – sold in a set of five, these customized reserved seating signs with a simple typographic design are printed in black ink on kraft shipping tags, perfect for hanging on chairs with twine/ribbon/jute/string or placing on tables.
7. 10-inch Black & White Hymnal Wreath – ready to hang on the church door or at the reception venue, this sweet, rustic 10-inch wreath is hand-constructed using old hymnal pages that are folded and glued on a covered form and embellished with hand-rolled paper rosettes to match your wedding colors.
8. Custom Heart-Shaped Bowl Fillers/Confetti – sold in a set of 25 for use as save the dates or reception table décor, these simple, rustic heart-shaped bowl fillers/confetti are stamped with words “love day” on one side and a custom date on the other. Created in creamy white, brown and bronze colors with micro crackles for an aged look, the hearts are made of salt dough topped with ceramic coloring and are finely varnished for glossiness.