Victoria's Secret annual runway show always generates buzz. And while Miranda Kerr's 2.5 million dollar bra almost stole the show, I'm still dreaming about the Angels' gorgeous hair and makeup! Not to mention the HOT lingerie perfect for your wedding night, honeymoon and beyond!
And truly, what bride-to-be wouldn't love to exude a little VS bombshell on her wedding day? I know I would! So today, we tell you how to get the flawless skin seen on the 2011 VS catwalk for when you strut your stuff down your white aisle!
1. Prep skin with VS PRO Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20 to create a supple canvas for makeup to glide on.
2. Buff VS Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 into skin using a foundation brush or damp sponge. This will create a flawless second-skin effect.
3. Hide skin imperfections by mixing a custom blend to match your exact skin tone from the VS PRO Camouflage FX Concealer Palette. Once you’ve mixed the perfect shade, press into skin using a concealer brush or your finger.
4. Get sunkissed with VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glitterati, and apply all over the face concentrating on the top of the forehead, temples, cheekbones and jawline. Swirl VS Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Starlet onto the apples of cheeks, pulling color slightly up towards the temples.
5. To finish and add that iconic angelic glow, dust VS Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Gold Dust onto the temples and the tops of the cheekbones.
*Tip—the bronzer, blush and gold highlighter should blend seamlessly into one another.