Green Bay Decorations & Rentals: "I Do" Wishes
Wedding Date: 06/14/2014
Reviews Posted: 1
- I Do Wishes, Inc. did my centerpieces, headtable backdrop, "in memory of" table, table placecard holder, table lighting, cake table, gift table, room decorations, table numbers, and chairs.
- My wedding was unique in that I had a rustic/burlap theme. I also wanted all custom chairs instead of the regular folding chairs that they had at the venue.
- I worked directly with Karen (the owner) of I Do Wishes. She was absolutely amazing. This woman can make anything happen, and she will go out of her way to make sure it does. Everything that she did was PERFECT! She guided me when I was stressed and provided me with solutions to problems. She made my life easier during the wedding planning process, and she made my reception hall beautiful for the dinner and the church adorable for my ceremony. It was a major relief to not need to do anything on the day of my wedding, but get married, eat, and dance!
- My favorite decoration/design from I Do Wishes, was honestly everything. Everything turned out just the way I wanted it.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Knowledgeable, Helpful Staff : 5.0