Aurora Bridal Shops & Tuxedo Rental: DAVID'S BRIDAL
Review: They did a decent job
Wedding Date: 10/10/2009
Reviews Posted: 2
- Tons of dresses, almost too many to choose from.
- Yes, when my dress came in, I tried it on and they needed to take it in a few inches. After the alteration, the dress fit perfectly. They did a good job on it.
- I purchased my garter and veil there. The selection could have had a little more variety, but I ultimately found what I needed.
- Over all, they did a decent job. I had a stressful moment because we ordered my flower girl's dress there, and they admitted to making a mistake on the order and the order never went out. So, the week we were expecting it, the dress did not arrive; that's when we found out they made a mistake. They put a rush order on it (and had the audacity to try charging us for shipping - I made sure that didn't happen), and the dress arrived 2 days before the wedding. It was fine, but could have done without the unneeded stress.
Overall Rating: 3.8 / 5.0
- Dress, Tux Selection : 5.0
- Knowledgeable, Friendly : 2.0
- Accessory Selection : 3.0
- Alterations Quality : 5.0