Charlotte Bridal Shops & Tuxedo Rental: Going Away Dress
Review: Great experience with Going Away Dress!
Wedding Date: 08/13/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Going Away Dress has a bunch of great styles to chose from, and all of the dresses in the collection are unique. You can't find dresses like these in a typical boutique - they have a little something extra special that make them perfect for a wedding event. There have a been a few trunk shows where I looked at the options, and I found one that I absolutely loved. It complemented my wedding dress, but also added a new dimension to my style at the end of the night!
- My dress was very true to size and did not need any additional customization. Since each dress is so unique, I was able to 'customize' my dress through selection.
- I bought an amazing violet hair piece / flower that matched the sash on my dress. Both were perfectly coordinated with my bridesmaid's dresses as well. I considered buying some fun bold-colored shoes to go with the dress, but I decided to wear my white satin wedding shoes instead since I loved them so much.
- Yes, I definitely recommend them. I loved the ease of the shopping experience, the comfort that Going Away was open to my phone calls and questions, and LOVED dancing a few dances in my Going Away dress, exiting the party and meeting my closest friends/family at our after-party with my new husband by my side! Overall - great weekend and great experience with Going Away Dress!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Dress, Tux Selection : 5.0
- Knowledgeable, Friendly : 5.0
- Accessory Selection : 5.0
- Alterations Quality : 5.0