Spring Bridal Shops & Tuxedo Rental: Brickhouse Bridal
Review: DO NOT be fooled by the glitter and sparkle
Reviews Posted: 3
- DO NOT be fooled by the glitter and sparkle of this shop. First I had my appointment for over a month and they overbooked and asked me to reschedule, I said no, I can't. We went in and tried on dresses, they were supposed to have clippings of the fabric choices, they didn't. When we found out that they were going to charge a $50 surcharge to have a dress sent to KY we told them that my MOH would not be ordering her dress from them (color did not matter since they are all different). I talked to my rep before leaving and she was going to order the dresses that week, October 23rd. December 7th they call me and ask if my MOH was going to call in her order, I repeated my conversation from October and asked if they had ordered the other dresses and she said yes. January 12th I called to see what the status or ETA of the dresses were and the rep said they should be 12 weeks from ordering. I waited until Jan 21 - 12 weeks and that is when they tell me that my dresses were not actually ordered until December 7th! That is 6 weeks later then they were supposed to order the dresses.
They had no idea when the dresses would be in, all they knew is that they would be in around or after the middle of March. ACK - My wedding is April 16th. I wanted the dresses here before February 19th so my girls could get their dresses while they were in town for my bridal shower. Instead of any offer of help they told me "Well your wedding isn't until April 16th." Like that matters, I asked to have my dresses ordered in October. They ended up rushing the dresses, and told me I was lucky my BM's did not get a rush fee, they would not do anything to make up for their mistake, and because they mistakenly gave them a discount they took that back too. My Jr. BM is growing and that was a huge concern for me, the owner did offer to sell me a dress off the rack but it may not be the right dress or color, she actually told me I may need to change things up a bit. What!?!?
-When I kept calling (once a day) they started not answering my calls. When I blocked my number they picked up.
-The lines are busy or they just do not answer.
-They are horrible about returning calls.
-Snotty attitudes of the staff.
-No help when you really need it.
-Do not abide by the prices in their contracts.
All and all I got my dresses and they look great but I got them more than a month later than I should have. The service was horrible and I am happy to not ever have to deal with these people again. The biggest upset is that I turned to them as professionals so I would not have to worry about the dresses and it ended up that all I did was worry and stress about something they were supposed to have a handle on.
- I do not recommend this shop.
Overall Rating: 1.0 / 5.0
- Dress, Tux Selection : 1.0
- Knowledgeable, Friendly : 1.0
- Accessory Selection : 1.0
- Alterations Quality : 1.0