Coral Springs Favors & Gifts: Bellakeepsake Engraving Inc
Review: Jim and Bellakeepsake are second to none!
- Jim at Bellakeepsake was awesome in helping me with some gift ideas and engraving I needed done for my eight girl cheerleading squad. He had ideas that he shared and charged an incredibly reasonable price. My fear with such a reasonable price was the quality would not be there. The quality workmanship of the engraving was second to none and the quality of the item that was being engraved was also top notch! When I recieved my order, in less then four days after purchase, I was so proud to give these gorgeous personalized, intricate lasered water bottles to my cheerleading squad as a gift!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: GREAT Wedding GIFTS, FAVORS, REHERSAL DINNER GIFTS
Wedding Date: 10/16/2011
Reviews Posted: 1
- Favors at your wedding? Kind? Color? Unique flair? I was the mother of the groom and I purchased several champagne glasses and then several beer mugs.. They were my gifts to the bride/ groom, mother of the bride/groom, father of the bride/groom, sister of the bride/groom and brother of the groom. I set them at the place settings at the rehearsal dinner.. They added such a special touch. The bride loved them since they were personalized with hummingbirds as the love birds with the heart in the middle… the hummingbirds were something the brides grandmother loved and since she had passed before the wedding I thought it would add a special touch. Jim was AWESOME to work with. He worked really hard to make the perfect glasses. I sent him a message and asked if it could be done and he did an outstanding job. Then after I ordered them I decided on adding beer mugs and we designed them with a bulldog since the groom loved the GA bulldogs so much. The quality was great.. Everyone LOVED them.. They were such a special gift to the family and really were so pretty on the table when everyone arrived.
- How did you personalize your wedding favors? They were personalized with something that meant a lot to bride and the groom and then had Bride,Groom, mother of the bride/groom, father of the bride/groom, sister of the bride/groom, brother of the bride and the date put on all.. Each one made special for the very special family members... Just AWESOME
Also gave the bride & groom a beautiful Christmas heart ornament with their names and wedding date.. It was great.
- Favor receiving most cheers from guests? Everyone LOVED them... They were the highlight of the decorations at the rehearsal dinner.
- Vendor selection? Vast? Detailed? Do tell! Jim at bellakeepsake was AWESOME to work with..He went out of his way to make these special gifts and the communication was great. I would HIGHLY recommend him..I do plan to use him again.,
I will order again one day. GREAT , GREAT , GREAT gifts....
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0