Favors & Gifts: Gracious Bridal Favors & Gifts
Review: Fabulous Favor Boxes and Stickers
Wedding Date: 11/13/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- I am going to have sweets placed in a favor box, tied with ribbon and attached with a personalized favor tag. I am going to put jordan mints in this really cute tiffany blue box, wrap it with chocolate satin ribbon, and then attached the ribbon with this cute blue and brown custom label.
- Our personalized favor stickers come with our names and wedding date!
- We will see, but I am sure these will be a hit! My bridesmaids love them!
- Gracious bridal was fantastic! Tegra in customer service really helped me out in deciding what to do. I received everything in 3 days before I thought I was going to, and she even called me after I received me order to make sure everything turned out ok! OMG! I have never had customer service like this, even when I have ordered something in a store and not online! They even gave me a coupon code to use on my next order! I am definitely going to be ordering my napkins, bridesmaid gifts and cake topper from them! I was very pleased with my order and their excellent service! I promise, you will truly appreciate their expertise and attention to detail!!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Fantastic Customer Service!
- Favors at your wedding? Kind? Color? Unique flair? I decided to go with an edible favor, as that seems to be very popular these days. I ordered cupcakes from a local baker, then I found these fabulous Cupcake Wrappers on Gracious Bridal. I went with these really cute wrappers that had mine and my fiances initials on them! I then ordered the clear cupcake boxes as well to place them in and tied them off with personalized ribbon!
- How did you personalize your wedding favors? The personalized ribbon with our names and wedding date was perfect! It was a great way to personalize our favors, and add a special touch to the treat!
- Favor receiving most cheers from guests? Who doesn't like a favor they can take home and eat! They were a hit! And the wrappers and packaging is what made them! I couldn't have had a better favor!
- Vendor selection? Vast? Detailed? Do tell! Gracious Bridal was unbelievable! I waited until the last minute to decide that I wanted a cute and personalized cupcake wrapper and packaging. I decided the cupcakes were not enough by themselves, and how would my guests get them home?? I googled the wrappers, found Gracious Bridal, and I called to see if I could get them in 4 days. The girl I spoke with was so nice and helpful, she helped me pick out the color ribbon, and rushed my order through. I even received my order a day before I thought I would! They were awesome, and I have recommend them to all my friends that are getting married!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Retro Martini and Cigar Bar Engagement Party
Wedding Date: 03/20/2010
Reviews Posted: 2 (View all)
- Favors at your wedding? Kind? Color? Unique flair? We had flights of mini-martini's at our engagement party in a variety of flavors. Everything was elegant and retro. We also had a cigar bar with custom personalized matches
- How did you personalize your wedding favors? The waiters passed mini-martinis in chocolate mint, extra-dry, and appletini's in our signature colors, kiwi and chocolate. Also, we had personalized matches for the cigar bar, and matching napkins.
- Favor receiving most cheers from guests? Everyone raved over the mini-martini's. It was wonderful because they could have several drinks without getting over-imbibed.
- Vendor selection? Vast? Detailed? Do tell! I can't say enough about GraciousBridal.com. They had the mini-martini glasses, and at a great price. I also ordered the personalized cigar matches and matching napkins with our monogram all done in espresso color with kiwi colored imprinting. They even used our custom monogram that a local graphic designer had created. I would definitely recommend them to other brides.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: The most tasteful wedding accessories
Reviews Posted: 1
- Favors at your wedding? Kind? Color? Unique flair? Butterfly theme, ivory and gold, elegant but edgy (if that makes sense)
- How did you personalize your wedding favors? We had our wedding in a beautiful garden at a resort in Upstate New York. During the summer, the butterflies just hover over all of the plants. Big beautiful blue butterflies, and the striped ones (I don't know the names). We wanted to make that the theme of our destination wedding, so we looked all over for butterfly themed everything -- napkins, favors, unity sand ceremony, favor tags, etc. We started with the hotel welcome bags for our out of town guests and had our names and date imprinted on them with a butterfly image. We filled these with maps of the area, the weekend itinerary, water bottles with our personalized labels, and some local goodies and a small bottle of wine from a neighboring vineyard. We used the same butterfly icon on our napkins, placecards and table numbers. We had a cigar bar in the lodge for the men, and had matches personalized with our initials and the butterfly. At the wedding, our printer used the same butterfly image on the program. Then, for the favors sent home with the guests, we used these butterfly boxes, that were laser cut and filled with a truffle from a local chocolatiere. I know. You are probably thinking that it was cutesy, or tacky. But it wasn't. It was understated and elegant, just what we wanted, and that's why I am jumping up and down singing the praises of my vendor, Gracious Bridal. Any of this could have been cloying, but it was all in simply elegant colors, accented with the icon.
- Favor receiving most cheers from guests? The guests that stayed overnight on premise could not stop talking about the welcome baskets in their guest rooms, but everyone went crazy with the butterfly boxes filled with a hazelnut truffle. The boxes were set at each place setting, and looked as if they would flutter away. It was delicious, and we had a hazelnut filling in the wedding cake, and at the end of the evening, coffee with a hazelnut liquoer. Everything flowed together without being overpowering.
- Vendor selection? Vast? Detailed? Do tell! I'm from a small town, and we don't have much in the way of bridal shops or event planners, so I shopped on line, and most everything I found was tacky. It looked like it was designed in the '70's. I'm not kidding. That's why, when I found Gracious Bridal, I was so pleased. I didn't see much in the way of butterflies, but I wanted hotel welcome baskets and favors, and I liked the looks of theirs. Brenda asked questions on my theme, colors, style and said she would email me. She suggested just using a simple butterfly icon on printed matter and selected items. She put together things I hadn't thought about, like the napkins, and the personalized guest towels for the restroom facilities, everything bearing our subtle butterfly image. She talked me out of a butterfly candle, saying most people would not use it later, and suggested I come up with an edible that everyone likes. Even though they carry a line of edible favors, she suggested that I may want to do a local-favorite treat, and then present it beautifully. Our baker recommended a local chocolatiere and it couldn't have been more wonderful. They should have put their business cards in each box, because I know they would have received repeat business. Oh, they also placed their truffles in the boxes for us, which was nice, because I must have had visions of having an abundance of time to do these little tasks, which now I know would have kept me up all night! After months of planning a wedding without a consultant, I couldn't even trust my judgement anymore. But Gracious Bridal kept me from going overboard, even to the point of telling me not to buy something (and you don't find many vendors doing that!) Not having a consultant, I am so fortunate that I found someone that seemed more concerned with what I needed than with what they could sell me. I highly recommend www.GraciousBridal.com to any bride who knows what they want, but not quite how to make it happen.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0