Wedding Date: 12/30/2010
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Was the staff great to work with? Why or why not? Terrible. Not quickly responsive and rude when we did get responses. Definitely not a "customer-first" business. Worst customer service I've EVER received. Anywhere, ever. I've met used cars salesmen who are better at customer service. I've had servers at restaurants spill food on me and still be much better customer service professionals than "Ann" bella-tiara.com. I've been MUGGED by better business people.
- Custom-made wedding jewelry? Custom accessories? What kind? Wouldn't know. Ordered an accessory, never received it. Also didn't receive my money back....
- Most creative element of your purchase? Hmm, the most creative thing was how "Ann" found ways to mislead and inconvenience us - adding a great deal more stress to an already incredibly stressful wedding planning process. THANKS FOR NOTHING
- Happy? Best wedding day comment? When we finally received the order, we found that she had actually sent us two items, NEITHER OF WHICH WAS THE ITEM MY WIFE HAD ORDERED! She also included a note saying that she hoped these items would work, but the item my wife ordered wouldn't be available before our wedding. Mind you, she received this package and information TWO WEEKS before the ceremony - SIX WEEKS AFTER WE ORIGINALLY PLACED THE ORDER. I don't understand why she knowingly sent my wife items she didn't order. Wouldn't it have been much better customer service to contact my wife, let her know that the item was unavailable and either offer a refund on the spot or another item from the site?
Furthermore, it wasn't until my wife and I made several unanswered attempts at contacting "Ann" that she finally spoke with my wife. At this point, she was extremely defensive and exceedingly rude. Never once did she accept responsibility for the inconvenience she caused us and for misleading us. Eventually she offered a refund of the money, but only once she had received the products that she had sent to us. So, she expects us to trust that once she receives the only leverage we have against her that she will then refund us the money we spent. Why would we ever trust her? But, what other choice do we have? She continued to blame the designing company for the product mix up (even though she was the one who shipped the items to us) and make my wife feel that she was somehow being unreasonable for expecting the item she ordered to be delivered to her correctly and in a timely manner. In fact, she hung up on my wife.
Later she contacted my wife saying that she could get the item to us in about a week...I don't understand how that wasn't possible either when she originally sent the order, or when we first tried to contact her. It was only after she had made this problem far worse than it needed to be that she finally offered to help us in any meaningful way.
Bottom line - avoid bella-tiara.com at all costs. I hope no one gives this woman another cent to continue this type of poor business and disappointing other excited brides.
PLEASE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKE
Overall Rating: 1.0 / 5.0
- Knowledgeable Staff : 1.0
Vendor Comment:Hi this is Ann with Bella-Tiara
I am sorry this brides feels this way, I have contacted her many times and explained to her the situation, the color she wanted was out of stock as the vendor accidentally thought they had the color... Nonetheless she was very angry but I have refunded her without a problem. I understand this is your wedding day you should definitely get what you want. The item did come in last minute and was willing to express over but she refused therefore refund was issued.
Bella-Tiara does not scam anyone, we do our best and express items over at our expense if we need to to ensure the bride is happy, have done it many many times. we email and contact our customer daily when needed and always make them a priority. I am sorry again this turned out this way.