Deltona Officiants & Clergy: A Lovely Ceremony
Review: One Of A Kind
Wedding Date: 06/29/2008
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- Renee is willing to work with you in any manner, wether it be through the internet, on the phone, or in person. The day of the wedding she had us sign the license before the ceremony so we would not have to worry about anything afterwards, then she mailed the paperwork out for us.
- Although she can do traditional weddings, my husband and I wanted a humerous, sarcastic ceremony to fit our personalities. Renee was able to write out an amazing ceremony that was perfect for us. We read over it and were able to copy and paste if we needed. Along with the wonderful ceremony, Renee gave us a beautiful heartfelt letter of congradulations along with a formal copy of the ceremony.
- Well before the ceremony, Renee asked my husband and I a series of questions to understand us, and what we wanted in our ceremony. After she prepared the ceremony she e-mailed it to us for approval. If we wanted to change anything, she was more than willing to work it out.
- My guests loved the ceremony! They said "it was so you", and "one of a kind", which is exactly what I wanted them to say.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Customized Ceremony : 5.0