Officiants & Clergy: Claire Miller, Justice of the Peace
Review: Claire is OUTSTANDING!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!
- Of all the vendors that we chose for our wedding day, Claire was by far and away our favorite. From the first time we met her she went out of her way to get to know us, understand our relationship, and design us the exact ceremony we were looking for. We specifically wanted to have someone fun, light hearted, and with subtle religious undertones. She gave us great suggestions, went over the whole process in thorough detail, and confirmed everything with us multiple times so there would be no major surprises. Come our wedding day, we couldn’t have been happier. Through the entire reception and to this day, we continue to get compliments about how lovely and personal our ceremony was. As we were going through our gifts, so even left us nice bundled up copy of the entire ceremony that we could keep and remember. I couldn’t imagine hiring anyone else, and I would recommend Claire to anyone regardless of the type of ceremony.
- Nothing, everything was spelled out. What was unexpected was how easy it was to work with Claire compared to some other vendors.
- She put personal touches into the ceremony that our friends and family would understand.
- "Claire was amazing, it's like she was a long time friend"
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Customized Ceremony : 5.0