Officiants & Clergy: I Now Pronounce You Wedding Officiant
Review: Recommended by our Facility-Awesome Reviews!!
- Ken had a video on youtube for I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services Grand Rapids , that he sent to us when we were inquiriing about services. The video showed many couples he married, at many local and familiar places such as Grand Volute, Amway, Pinnacle Center, --all the places we looked to have our wedding. We knew from the video and his reviews he would be great. He was better than that. I have to say, out of our wedding, I was really happy with his professionalism (even matched our colors of the wedding to blend!) , his message, his service, his personality which made us at ease.--All were great. I know he books fast, but we got really lucky with our facility helping with recommnding him and contacting him for us. --another reason we knew he would be great--they referred him.
- He emailed us our ceremony before the wedding, followed up to ensure we liked it. He called before rehearsal to make sure time was still right--was on time. He matched his shirt and tie with our watermelon color we had for wedding.
- colors, our ceremony wes designed for us! My husband was in the service and we had some special things to add, plus, we added a wine ceremony: similiar to blending of sand, but with white and red wine--he delivered that with a T.
- Many comments on how great his message was, how his voice carried, not too long of ceremony--Biggest compliment: I have 2 friends that hired him after us.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Customized Ceremony : 5.0