Wedding Date: 09/22/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- Wedding officiant make you comfortable? Why or why not? I was very comfortable with the Minister Gordon. Along with his wife Amy, they were quite welcoming to my wife and our family and friends.
- What did the officiant or clergy add that was unexpected? While my wife and I were willing to participate in a very low-key wedding, Minister Gordon suggested the Park of Roses---a wonderful idea indeed.
- How did you personalize your wedding ceremony? My wife and I took advantage of the lovely scenery at the Park of Roses and encouraged family and friends to take pictures of us---as a couple and as a family.
- Favorite wedding ceremony comment from guests? In all honesty, we received comments indeed, yet I don't recall any particular comment which stands out among the rest.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5.0
- Customized Ceremony : 4.0
Vendor Comment:I enjoyed working with Jermaine and his wife. I normally officiate 1-3 weddings per week. I advertise that I can officiate any type of weddings including those to be done quickly. This was the fastest wedding, as far as length of time for the ceremony, I have officiated all year. Jermaine called me on a Monday and said "I want to get married as quickly as possible, anywhere, even at your home." I asked him how fast he wanted the ceremony completed. Jermaine answered "Immediately." I asked what type of ceremony he desired. Jermaine said, "A fast one - no more than 5-10 minutes." I asked him if he and his fiance had prepared vows. He said, "Yes, we have." I said, I know a beautiful place and you can be married this Wednesday. "How does that sound?" Jermaine said, "That would be great." It was a beautiful day and the background of roses was perfect. I gave Jermaine a reduction in price because he is a military man. I am sure he and his wife, Kanisha, are doing great!