Grandview Heights Officiants & Clergy: Marry Me In Columbus
Review: Happy and happy ever after
Wedding Date: 07/13/2013
Reviews Posted: 1
- When Missy sat down with us to talk about planning our ceremony, she really made us feel like we had known her forever. Right off the bat, she asked us - what do YOU want? She listened to our ideas and was very open to what we had in mind for our wedding day from poems to family included in the ceremony.
- My mother-in-law is from Columbia. When Missy came to the rehearsal, she greeted her and introduced herself in Spanish! Needless to say, she won the family over quickly. After that, she mentioned that was the extent of her Spanish, but it didn't matter - the thought was there!
- As I said, when we met the first time, she listened to our ideas, how me met, who we are. The meeting before the ceremony was to reassure us that she was going to make it special - and answer any least minute questions. We had filled out a form with our wedding party names and at the rehearsal, she was able to greet everyone warmly. Finally, our ceremony and vows were all about us. I couldn't have asked for more.
- My in-laws still talk about Missy's Spanish introduction. Many of the guests were impressed with how well she seemed to know us as a couple by the vows she wrote. After the ceremony, a few of our friends were talking with her and also said how friendly she was.
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Customized Ceremony : 5.0