Castro Valley Photographers: Tanya Mally Photography
Review: Amazing Photographer!!
Wedding Date: 01/15/2011
Reviews Posted: 1 (View all)
- We have so many wedding pictures that are amazing it is so hard to pick my favorite. I think the one that stands out to me is the one of our first kiss (You may now kiss the bride!) Tanya really captured the moment! We also took some fun jumping pictures as well as some headband basketball pictures that my husband and I are really excited about!! :D Tanya takes amazing pictures whether they are posed, fun, candid, action, with kids (which she is great with!) or anything else Tanya makes it happen and does a wonderful job!
- Honestly I did not even notice Tanya and her assistant at the ceremony or reception.. they were so great and got pictures of everything! My husband and I must have been in our own little world! :) We took our husband/wife pictures during dinner so no one new we were missing! :D Tanya is very fun and flexible and wants to make sure that you are happy, she is creative and is up for whatever fun or silly idea you want or have. We had a great time!
- We had our engagement pictures taken by Tanya and loved them! (engagement pictures were not part of the wedding package) Our wedding package was 7 hours of coverage, all the pictures on CD, and Tanya and her assistant both photographed our wedding! Tanya and her assistant showed up while we were getting ready and were there till our reception ended. It was perfect! :D
- Tanya is a sweetheart and was nothing short of that with my family who at times was not paying attention for pictures :) She got prepared before our wedding date came and was able to call all our family by name, which was very special. My husband and I had taken our engagement pictures with Tanya so she knew what we liked, and knew how we photographed and she really portrayed that in the wedding pictures. I love Tanya, she did an amazing job and I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for any type of photographer, especially for your wedding!
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Review: Tanya is a spectacular photogrpaher!
Wedding Date: 08/21/2010
Reviews Posted: 1
- What was your favorite wedding photo? MY favorite photo was my husband on one side of a large tree and me on the other - we are looking around it so our gazes meet one another. I felt it captured a timeless image of our love for one another. She even was able to photo shop a heart onto the tree with our intials into a sepia tone..it looks like something out a fairytale :)
- How did the wedding photographer avoid disrupting the day? Great with candids? Action shots? Portraits? Tanya made sure I was happiest above all else. She reiterated time and time again how important it was to know that me and my husband were happy and to let her worry about things. She listened to all my ideas and suggestions and added perfect touches I would have never thought of ! She captured moments I never would have remembered had I not had the photos - capturing amazing candids and poses and finding just the right lighting in our beautiful locations. She made my day just THAT much more special!
- What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers? Tanya and her sister Ashely both shot our wedding for an amazing price - Our budget became smaller unexpectedly and Tanya being the professional she is worked with me and my husband to ensure we came away with everything we wanted. We got several edited photos , and 2 dvd's of our high resolution images on DVD. Tanya offers a great value in all her packages and we will be coming to her for years to come. I cannot wait to have my first family photos with her in the coming years!
- How did the photographer make you and family comfortable? Tanya is a true professional - she was never imposing , always courteous and concerned about OUR comfort and happiness. You can't ask for anything more !
Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0